Flame-Thrower III 45,000 Volt Canister Coils
The new Flame-Thrower III coil was developed for use with the new Ignitor III electronics.
It is an ultra low resistance (0.32-ohms) 45,000-volt coil. These new canister style coils were engineed to charge to peak current typically 30-70% faster the other coils. This means maximum spark energy is sustained to higher engine RPM.
These coils are compatible with Ignitor III electronics only. They are available in both chrome and black finish for that "stock look".
- 45,000 volts
- Ultra Low 0.32 primary resistance
- Compatible with Ignitor II and III systems as well as most capacitive discharge boxes.
- Charges to peak current typically 30-70% faster than other coils.
- Rapid charge time means maximum spark energy is sustained to higher engine RPM
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- Warranty: 90 Days
Return to Ignition Coils home page